Im Rahmen des Working Experience Programms besucht uns diese Woche eine britische Austauschschülerin. Sie wird in nachfolgendem Schüler-Interview vorgestellt.
- Whats your name? – My name is Aisling.
- How old are you? – I am 17 years old.
- Why are you here in Germany? – I make an exchange programm for gettig some working experiences. I stay one week.
- Where are you from? – I am half German, my mum is from Germany and half Malasian becuase of my dad, but I live in London. And I sometimes visit my 106-years-old grandma who lives in Cologne.
- What are you doing in your freetime at home? – There are many activities to do in London but in my freetime I do yoga und I love arts so i drawing pictures at home. (Follow her Instagramaccount to see some of her paintings: @artbyais)
- What do you like about Germany/Herne? – I like that all people are very polite and I also like the architecture. All in all Germany is very cute in my view beecause it’s a small village and everyone knows some people there not like in Londen there’s everything so busy and hectic.
- What do you like about our school? – I think every student is very well behaved and again your school is small and it seems like everyone knows every student and you all are so relaxed. Tis is really cool.
- Can you understand/ speak German? – I understand some words when the students speak and I learned it for three years in Britain.
Thank you for the interview, Aisling and have fun on your journey!